Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year :)

Today, I'm thankful for the opportunity to change, for the chance to be a better person. I'm thankful that I don't have to be who I was yesterday. I feel so hopeful and optimistic for the future, and I want to make 2012 the best year ever. And a quote from Gordon B. Hinckley will always make me happy:
Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine.
Also, this is enough to put a smile on my face any day of the week :)



1 comment:

  1. Becky I am so excited that I am the first follower and the first to comment on your new blog!!!!! That video makes me happy too! I am glad Rachel asked us to do the 5K together. I am thankful we had that time together. I can't wait to read about all the things that make you happy. I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete